Everything starts with PBS, the required
Heartset-Mindset and Culture – the operation system of your organisation.
Different Strategies require different Cultures, which requires different Leadership Styles.
How do thriving Organisations Encourage a Culture of Excellence?
Thriving Organisations First Prepare the Soil, before they plant the Seeds!
They first develop the required Heartset-Mindset necessary to sustain the newly desired/required outcomes.
Helping Leaders Build
Cultures of Excellence
For Organisational Leaders that are serious about achieving excellence, building and sustaining a culture of excellence isn’t a nice to have – it’s a need to have.
By shifting and developing the required PBS heartset-mindset in your organisation, you will build the momentum needed to fast-track your leadership impact & innovation, service-, sales- & operational excellence, as well as employee engagement contribution and alignment.
Learn to Lead from your PBS in Excellence – Develop the required Heartset-Mindset for Excellence in your Sphere of Influence. Learn to apply Key Drivers and Accelerators towards Sustainable Change and Impact.
“The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.”
Bottom Line Results
Worth Looking For
Organisational culture deals with all aspects of your organisation. You can therefore expect to see measurable improvements in productivity, revenue flow, cost reduction, quality of output, retention of your best performers, innovation, safety and profitability.
Individual, Team and Organisational Alignment into results
through The Focus Interface Tool (FIT™)
Aligning People for Purpose
What is the FIT?
- The FIT is a scientific, individual and group behavioural trend, self-discovery focus and potential measurement, alignment and placement Tool.
- The FIT gathers interpersonal and team related behavioural information from illiterate to highly skilled participants in a non-threatening and fun-filled manner.
- The FIT is the first step in TheShift’s Solutions Processes in Personal Development, Team Development, Organisational Development, Work Spec Alignment, Leadership Development, Change Management, Transition Management, Culture Shift’s and Transformation Literacy.
What Problems Will The FIT Solve?
The F I T has assisted numerous individuals, teams and organisations when they have experienced the following challenging scenario’s:
- Low trust teams and misaligned departmental functions meaning that things take forever to get done;
- Team member misalignment on top priorities;
- Misunderstandings between decision makers, leaders and employees, employees with each other, and departmental functions with each other; either over-controlling or under-steering relational risks proactively before things go wrong, miscommunication;
- Under-utilising individual strengths that usually produce demotivation and low trust;
- Gaps in relational focus showing up as re-work, missing important deadlines, overlapping work and low productivity;
- Out of balance teams over-focusing for example either on big picture ideas, concepts, on what can be, wanting all people to work with freedom, or on the other hand, over focusing on small details, on what is, being over logical, factual and rational, treating people as things that are paid to perform;
- Misaligned individuals on work specs,
- Misaligned managers to their people – takes too long to get the best contribution from their people and it shows up as low productivity, re-work, frustration and disengagement – not sharing relevant and pertinent information in time with the right people;
- Misaligned people to the required organisational culture requirements;
- Misaligned new appointees to their managers and fellow team members – showing up as new members making many mistakes, re-work, relational pressure and breakdowns, managers doing their people’s work for them, loosing focus and making mistakes on what they are supposed to contribute at their levels;
- Appointing the wrong people.
- Misaligned families.
- The impact of learner’s choices when choosing study- subjects and directions on their current F I T™ focus, which could lead to unnecessary difficulties and misalignment within the learner and his/her supporting relationships.
- The F I T not only provides a quick scan on individual focus as it relates to recruitment & placement, but furthermore creates the opportunity to interact eye to eye, at an individual level or in a team/family context, on the impact of focus and to uncover hidden potential and required management style as it relates to the individual, team, family, marriage, work function or organisational requirements.
Understand yourself, team, organisation, family members, partner and/or spouse better to bring about personal growth, improved relationships and peace of mind. Unlock your true potential for growth, collaboration, and relational trust.
- A single 20-minute PICTURE questionnaire provides the data required for multiple interventions, reducing survey fatigue, helping people see the links between diverse organisations development activities, and creating a shared language and sense of integration across the business, or
- Gather the information data through a 2 Hour fun-filled Team Building experience for teams that need to improve collaboration, communication, trust levels and focused execution. This approach is found to be highly valuable for team building scenario’s.
- The FIT is more than a personality model, as it also offers a framework for reflecting on team dynamics and balance as well as providing key success factors towards designing a process that can be applied to guide an intentional change journey.
- Maximise the return on investment (ROI) and depth of your development activities with a system tool that brings emotional intelligence and deep self-awareness to all applications.
- Accelerate and support deep transformations in culture, learning and development, and fulfilment by connecting employees to high levels of self-awareness. Insight into individual motivators, personal skills and risk ratio orientation allows for deeper, faster change, customised change journeys and effective, sustainable transformation.
- It provides a framework to discover the ‘why’ behind displayed behaviours or resistance, allowing for breakthrough solutions, what intrinsically motivates different people, what engages them and the risks of disengagement or burnout.
- Empower your managers, leaders, change agents, and coaches with skills and suggestions of effective placement and development activities and strategies for each individual, team or organisation.
- Matching talent to opportunity – Provides a quick and easy understanding on key individual focus elements and job spec fit in a written format to the individual. This feedback lays the foundation for the individual’s development plan.
- Provides face-to-face interaction ensuring clarity on perception, expectation and meaning.
- Utilise individual strengths in a motivating manner, whilst pointing out the gaps in relational focus.
- Creates high-awareness at the level of motivation, risk, and transformation literacy.
- Increases conscious understanding and confidence.
- Enables understanding, impact, and consequence of core emotional focus.
- Provides a framework for understanding functional and dysfunctional behaviours that result from core motivations, decision making, and organisation focus.
- Increases compassion for self and others.
- Uncovers pathways to development and integration.
- Increases productivity and motivation.
- Positions individual patterns and behaviours within current and historical context.
- Creates a language and sense-making framework that stretches deeper than a personality trait-based approach.
- Builds leadership authenticity, potency, and impact.
- Aligns individual focus with work and organisational culture requirements.
- Provides face-to-face interaction ensuring clarity on perception, expectation, and meaning.
- Builds team integrity.
- Promotes organisations to align on priorities, understand, and manage relational risks.
- Provides an understanding of team balance, and its consequences.
- Reduces judgement and criticism of others, while building understanding and tolerance.
- Provides a framework for making sense of team conflict and challenges.
- Enables the team to move beyond a pattern of blaming conflict on “personality differences”.
- Improves trusting working relationships and team productivity.
- Enhances business procedures.
- Improves communication while also developing a new language framework for team dynamics.
- Provides a framework for team change and transformation.
- Aligns individual focus to team goal and team culture requirements.
- Builds organisational integrity.
- Extends a high trust culture.
- Decreases behind-the-scenes organisational politics.
- Improves change management and decreases fear of change.
- Can unleash organisational creativity through greater individual integration.
- Improves productivity and performance.
- Creates a framework which enables greater project leadership.
- Enables more impactful corporate communication.
- Contributes to development of people.
- Plays a role in enabling culture change.
- Aligns individual focus to work and organisational culture requirements.
The FIT™ Products and Services
The FIT Placement
Placing people for purpose. When you hire the right support, you gain so much more of your time back.
The FIT Spark
Ensuring alignment between manager and new team member.
The FIT Team
Aligning team members in terms of their focus and potential as baseline to purposeful contribution in alignment to the highest business priorities.
The FIT Individual
Aligning individual members in terms of their focus and potential as baseline to their personal development plan.
The FIT Leader
Identifying baseline criteria to align leaders to the requirements of new tasks, roles or functions.
The FIT Client
Aligning key stakeholders in terms of their focus and potential as baseline to purposeful collaboration for agreed upon outcomes.
The FIT Entrepreneur
Aligning Entrepreneurs in terms of their focus and potential as baseline to their business requirements.
The FIT Educator
Aligning educators in terms of their focus and potential as baseline to their educational requirements.